Sudeep Industries has been a leader in the PVC Compounding industry for many years. Our standard product line encompasses hundreds of PVC compounds and colours. We continue to develop new compounds that meet and exceed our customers’ requirements.
Our team develops experiment compounding formulas using lab equipment that allow us to move quickly from concept to reality.
We manufacture standard PVC formulas and colours which are being supplied for use in a multitude of injection moldings, sheeting, and extrusion applications including electronics, automotive and medicals to name a few.
If you require a custom compound, please contact us for prompt and personal assistance. We will work with you to produce compounds that suit your applications. We also supply medical grade tubing and sleeving through our associate concern M/s Polymer Processors, Ahmedabad.
Atul H. Kanuga is a Bsc. (Hons), Director of Sudeep Industries, has an experience in the field of Plastics since past 40 yrs. He started his career from Calico Chemicals and Plastic Division as a Marketing Executive, moving on to PRC, Mumbai and eventually establishing his own firm Sudeep Industries. Hence he has been involved in the world of plastics ever since.
He believes in sharing the wealth of his experience in the field of Plastics and that it can be utilized to train younger minds and so he takes leadership in organizing number of technical seminars for students. He has been a seminar Committee Chairman for last 15 yrs for GSPMA and IPI.
Over the years he has taken active participation and held numerous posts in Gujarat State Manufacturer’s Association and in Indian Plastic Institute. He was President of Indian Plastics Institute, at all India level, for 2015-16.
Other than that he is an active member of various associations and educational institutes in the field of Plastics.
- He was the Vice President of GSPMA (Gujarat State Plastic Manufacturers Association).
- He also was the Marketing Chairman for the Plexpo India consecutively since past 6 yrs.
- He has served as the National Committee Chairman for Marketing, Western Zone at the PlastIndia.
- He presently holds the post of Chairman of the Environment Committee, At PlastIndia Foundation. He is actively working on the Waste Management Program for the same.
- Apart from these, he has been a Member of Board of Studies at the Nirma University.
- He is also on the Anchor Committee for CIPET and also has been a past committee member at Ahmedabad Management Association, AMA.
- He is Chairman of the IPI Ahmedabad Chapter 2015-16 and has held this post for 3 terms consecutively.
He is a well travelled person internationally. He strongly believes that “knowledge shared is knowledge gained”. He wishes to continue giving his small share of effort in spreading the good word about Plastics.